Monday, October 15, 2007

Autumn leaves are falling down...


Awww, finally, the weather is starting to turn cool. I love the fall! The trees ablaze with brialliant yellows, reds and oranges; the smell of a woodburning fireplace; the chill in the air; wrapping up in a blanket in my sweats; pure bliss my friends, pure bliss. Anyway, it's been quite a while since my last blog. I am a huge blog slacker!
I finally got my day care license after 4 months! Hooray! Anyone in the Madera area? I have immediate openings! Things are going pretty good. I have a 4 year old little boy that I have part time and a 3 1/2 year old girl that just started today that is full time. I am doing a morning preschool program that is working out great. It keep the kids busy, and makes my day go by much faster. Natalie is still working on the whole big girl pantie thing. We have accidents aplenty, but I refuse to go back to diapers or pay big$$$ for pull-ups! Offering her treats is working pretty good. Robby is in 1st grade and now has math and spelling homework. Yikes! Atleast it is very simple at this point.:-) We also got a new puppy. His name is Benelli, accent on the second "e" (this is a high end shotgun brand, in case you were wondering). I don't have any pictures on this computer of him, so I will post next time. He is super cute and looks like a minature version of Misty. Misty is keeping him inline. Enjoy the pics like Natalie is enjoying her pudding!














1 comment:

Maylin said...

I love that pic of your mom! Good job getting your day care license. How many kids do you want to take on?
Potty training accidents are no fun. But it's amazing what a 2-year-old will do for a treat!