Monday, January 7, 2008

Just a quick post...

I have a little bit of time during naptime to have "my time", so I thought I would make a quick post.

John and Jen came over on Saturday and it was really great to see them. Memphis is like a whole world away. John played the wii with Robby and Mark, and Mark showed him how to rack up the points on bowling. Good times! Unfortunately, they only were able to stay 5 hours due to the inclimate weather that we were having last weekend.
Robby and Natalie love their Aunt and Uncle!

2 comments:

Maylin said...

So fun to see John and I still need to meet Jenn! Point of clarification: we didn't actually make it to the valley when we were in CA. We went straight from Cold Springs to Santa Cruz. We will have to get together one of these times (I'm not sure when we'll be in the area again)--I'll let you know!

Lego Club said...

Holy crap! John is just a younger Bob! WOW!