Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update






So I have been informed that I really stink at updating my blog, so here's an update.

Hallaween was great! Robby was Indiana Jones and Natalie was Bumblebee the Transformer(not a power ranger). They got tons of candy and a huge rush of sugar!


We had a nice Thanksgiving here in Washington. Frank and Wendy towed Mark's Dodge up to us and arrived Thanksgiving night. We celebrated on Friday and had a nice spread of ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, and of course, my homemade rolls! They stayed until Monday and we really enjoyed their company! We also got all of our Christmas decor up that weekend. I love Christmas!

I started working full-time for a law office on Mercer Island. It kinda stinks being away from the kiddos, but extra money is nice. Plus I get to have lunch with my hubby everyday! Next week I think we will start commuting together as well. Atleast gas prices have come down quite a bit!
We had a nice little downpour with a touch of hail today. I can honestly say that it doesn't rain nearly as much as I thought that it would. I don't mind it though! It already looks so different from when I arrived here. All the leaves have already fallen off the trees and looks all wintery. If anyone is up in the northwest, feel free to stop by!



No comments: