Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Alas, Spring!!!

The weather has been so fantastic lately! We have been in the upper 70's-low 80's the last week or so until we got a couple days of rain. As much as I love the sun, I love rain and I am glad Spring did not get skipped. It was starting to feel a bit summery.

The kids spent St. Patrick's Day at Nana & Papa's. The leprechauns came and left footprints everywhere. They also left a note and a few little treats for the kids. The note read:
"Dear Robby and Natalie, We lost our pot of gold, please have these instead. The Leprechauns" Of course, the treat was m&m's. At Robby's school, I saw his name on the side of the board that said "I believe in Leprechauns". Only one kid didn't believe. Well, I tell you, those little buggers are messy! I totally believe.

Nana took the kids to Hornitos to see some baby goats while they were visiting. Natalie calls everything a doggie, but enjoyed being licked. Robby just likes any animals, and bugs! The goat he is holding is named Jared. Poor Jared!

The kids really enjoyed their trip to Mariposa. They love going to church up there and Natalie totally clinged to Papa. As if he didn't love that! Funny, last time they went up there she wanted Nana. She definately has him wrapped around her little finger! You are in for it Papa! And isn't Robby such the little stud!

No comments: