Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time Flys!


So it is 3:19 am and yes, I am blogging. Why? you ask, well, the dog kept running down the hallway, so I followed her. I followed her into the kitchen to reveal an entire trashcan of content on the floor, rumaged through. Now after disciplining the dog, cleaning and mopping the floor and searching for her anti-bark collar, I just can't seem to drift back to sleep.

Well my kitchen is now stainless steel and I love it! The only downside is stainless steel likes to show tiny fingerprints, and big ones for that matter. I have to clean more-which I hate, but it looks so nice! Robby is in his chonies in the background steeling a cookie-peanut butter, mmm.


The kids seems to be growing up so fast, it is just ridiculous! Robby is looking so handsome; he is my little man! Yesterday, he wrote his numbers up to 100. I was amazed. I don't remember having to know so much in kindergarten. He can already read too, which he will do for you through Skype if you request it. I think I will try to go back to sleep now.zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: